Return to WebSite

RETURN TO THE MICROBUDGET WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE

Tuesday 17 July 2012

PBO Articles - Almost written for me!?

This months PBO sees a number of articles that make my finger itch to get a hold of it! The 2 articles that grabbed my attention on the web site are...

Bargain Hunter:A reader finds a Hunter 19 eBay bargain
'My round Britain adventure':One man and his 17ft boat

While the first article is of massive interest to me, owing to me having a giant number of 'watches' on small craft around the UK currently advertised on ebay the second article I feel may well be based on Dylan Winters slow, but sure, sail around the UK coast link on his Mirror Offshore yacht. But then I thought that was 19'? Either way it'll make good reading... Will a hunter be perhaps a little short for my needs or am I really being picky?

So with these 2 article's in mind, and a keen eye to somehow get more money for the project (suggestions please) I'm off to the news agents to get me a copy. I'll let you know if I find any articles on creating money out of thin air in the name of sailing as and when I find them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment