Return to WebSite

RETURN TO THE MICROBUDGET WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lunch Time Day Dream

I've spent the majority of my lunch hour reading over Roger Taylors website. A name I came across while stood in Sainsbury's reading a small article in PBO about a reader who bought a Corribee yacht via ebay (£800 if you like!!) after being inspired by Rogers sailing exploits.
While the website is of the 'home made' variety, the quality of the content and pictures coupled with the details of the voyages he has made is fantastic!
Roger has also produced 2 books. "Voyages of a Simple Sailor" and "Mingming & the Art of Minimal Ocean Sailing" the later being of particular interest to me.
As I'm off on holiday with the family over the next few weeks I've treated myself to a copy of it for sun lounger reading, along with my copy of The Voyages of the Princess Matilda by Shane Spall.
As ever I have been trawling over the pages of ebay as well, but it's a little like staring into a shop window looking at all the things you'd like, as, until I have some money for a yacht, there's very little I can do other than watch the bargains pass me by :o( There's still the planning however and reading up on possible boats so it's not ALL gloom and doom.

Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment